July 6, 2014

I am back!

after weeks of hospitals, appointments and treatment- I am back in the wairarapa again settling back into everyday life slowly. everyday is still a struggle but it is one day at a time. my body is much slower than it was so i need to pace myself and keep reminding myself of the importance of nutrition (not always an easy task!) 

but i am lucky enough to have a couple of good people on my side to support me. 
firstly my parents who support me in every way, Heather who is a dear support, Katie my lovely nurse and Anne. Anne owns a local flower company- the flower depot, that produces the most beautiful flowers in the wairarapa. she has been so kind to open her business and knowledge to me. i have been helping out for a couple of months now, one or two days a week, learning some tricks of the trade. 

so from now i will post more about my ongoing learning, flowers, posies and creative activities i have been working on.i am also lucky to have green fingered parents- so i spend a lot of time pottering around the garden with them. i am slowly establishing a few small pots for the day i get my own place- today i got a lemon tree, a meyer. vital for any garden. 
i've got a daphne.
a button bush.
tulip bulbs and
mini daffs.

a taste of this weekend's creations

No comments: